GENERAL SUMMARY: Focus on building employer/agency relationships through cold calling, networking, and attending events. Work with other Vocational Service programs to ensure smooth execution of engagement activities provided to employers/agencies.
- Target, develop, and maintain effective relationships with decision makers at key employer/agency accounts.
- Engage and coordinate with necessary stakeholders (internal and external), as appropriate
- Develop and execute effective presentations.
- Utilize business development and sales skills to thoroughly assess staffing and employee development needs.
- Foster agency relationships to garner new enrollments.
- Maintain and ensure accurate and timely account documentation within the database.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Employment Specialists and Senior Employment Specialists.
- Develop, monitor and report designated metrics to assess progress towards goals.
- Contribute to program effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range opportunities and recommend course of action..
- Foster and demonstrate a positive team environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- BA/BS degree or completion of GII Senior Leadership Program.
- Three years direct sales or business development experience, including cold calling.
- Experience interacting and communicating with diverse populations.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent individual and group communication skills.
- Provide own transportation as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment.
- Travel throughout the service area is required.
- May be exposed to individuals with unique behavior patterns.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification – Light.