GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for timely and accurate processing of orders, monitoring marketplace websites for order information and responding to internal and external customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers, including, but not limited to: email, phone and in person.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Intermediate computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing and how to use e-mail and internet software.
- Must be able to work store operating hours.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to function independently in a work setting.
- Must provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- Must pass a drug screening test and background check.
- Process orders, returns and refunds through email and marketplace websites.
- Accurately generate and distribute packing slips.
- Perform word processing, data entry and other office duties as necessary.
- Proficiently navigate software application and websites to fulfill customer expectations.
- Communicate with other team members and supervisory staff to facilitate accurate processing of orders.
- Works indoors in either a warehouse or store setting. Environment is heated or may be air conditioned, and may include exposure to dust.
- Long periods of mobility and moving merchandise.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification: Medium.