GENERAL SUMMARY: Train retail and E-Commerce employees in E-Commerce operations and procedures. Provide support services to the E-Commerce Management Team, as well as Operations Staff and other Directors as needed.
- Develop and implement training tools for E-Commerce and Retail Stores to enhance online sales and productivity.
- Train, educate, and motivate all Retail production employees and Supervisors to increase quality and quantity of online sales; including, but not limited to onsite tours, email, etc.
- Trouble shoot, resolve, and respond to questions about online sales and procedures.
- Develop and implement webinars, training videos, documentation, and other electronic communication for Retail Stores.
- Develop and implement training guides for E-Commerce employees and organize continued training as needed.
- Assist in mentoring new E-Commerce employees in a thorough, organized and timely manner for 60 days.
- Conduct individual and group training sessions for E-Commerce Leads and Supervisors.
- Provide ongoing assistance to E-Commerce management staff as needed.
- Ensure open, effective communication.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive and creative team environment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or GED.
- BA/BS degree or minimum of 3 years experience in retail and/or training field.
- Ability to communicate and train diverse populations effectively.
- Intermediate computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing and how to use e-mail and internet software.
- Must have good organizational and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must provide own reliable transportation.
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Works indoors in either a warehouse or store setting. Environment is heated or may be air conditioned, and may include exposure to dust.
- Long periods of mobility and moving merchandise.
- May be exposed to program participants with unpredictable behavior.
- Travel throughout the service area may be required.
- High adaptability required: Work environment usually hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification: Medium