GENERAL SUMMARY: Ensure the accuracy and completeness of Job Connection (JC) placement reporting.
- Conduct participant employment reporting.
- Provide prompt and accurate communications.
- Conduct file reviews and internal audits.
- Proof read and edit placements as necessary.
- Assist with the collection of data as assigned; ensure timely and accurate input.
- Ensure confidentiality of information.
- Develop presentations for JC staff trainings.
- Assist and support JC team in meeting goals.
- Complete all approved and assigned annual training.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive team environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to all GICW’s policies and procedures, CARF standards, Kaizen guidelines, safety and security regulations.
- Bilingual communication, which may include interpreting or translating.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Associate degree or two years of related work experience.
- Able to function independently with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Provide own transportation as required.
- Must maintain consistent, predictable and satisfactory attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment with frequent telephone use.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification – Light.