GENERAL SUMMARY: The Employment Reporting Manager manages the employment reporting team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of Job Connection (JC) placement reporting.
- Assist with coaching, training, and mentoring the reporting team employees.
- Contribute to program effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range opportunities and recommend courses of action.
- Coordinate the collection of data and reports as assigned; ensure timely and accurate input.
- Conduct file reviews and internal audits.
- Maintain the storage of reporting team files.
- Ensure confidentiality of information.
- Coordinate ongoing department activities and special projects..
- Recruit, interview, and select well qualified program staff.
- Supervise assigned staff, ensure timely counseling and evaluation.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive team environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to all GICW’s policies and procedures
- Bilingual communication, which may include interpreting or translating.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Associate degree or five years of supervisory experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain consistent, predictable and satisfactory attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Must meet GICW quantitative and qualitative performance standards.
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Employment Reporting Coordinator and Employment Coordinator
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment with frequent telephone use.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification – Light.