GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide administrative support services to the Director of Vocational Services & Deputy Director of Job Connection (JC).
- Provide administrative support services to Director and management staff.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Manage and update departmental databases/spreadsheets (Access/Excel) and notebooks.
- Coordinate on-going department activities and special projects.
- Coordinate Ancillary Services group tours and record outcomes.
- Assist in developing new program improvements and expansion of referral resources, based on the goals of the company.
- Provide exemplary customer service and follow up to all contacts.
- Oversee the review and storage of Vocational Service files.
- Comply with all GICW policies and procedures, CARF standards, and safety and security regulations.
- Verify time cards including staff schedules, vacations and maintain attendance records. Maintain time records within the ADI system in the absence of the JC Secretary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school education, with some college business courses or relevant equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Microsoft Access, PowerPoint experience a plus.
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Work will primarily be performed in an office environment.
- High adaptability required; work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a number of critical or unusual situations.