GENERAL SUMMARY: Performs a wide variety of administrative support for the Training & Development Department which involves the coordination of new and existing Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette (GICW) training programs, scheduling, registering, tracking and monitoring specific training programs.
- Manage Ancillary Services program by coordinating with store locations to fulfill approved requests, providing referrals to other community resources and maintaining accurate records in the database.
- Coordinate Family Strengthening workshops for GICW employees and their families in partnership with site managers. Responsibilities include program tracking and reporting.
- Coordinate GICW Scholarship Program, Goodwill Industries International’s (GII) Senior Leadership Program (SLP), and other professional certifications, including processing application, serving as a liaison between applicant and appropriate directors and maintain accurate records in the database.
- Coordinate the Supervisor Management Development Training (SMDT), Mission-Integrated Retail Business Training (MIRBT), Store Donation Attendant (SDA) Training Program and New Hire Orientation (NHO).
- Maintain, and administer Training and Development program communication material.
- Manages data entry system that tracks workshop participation and evaluation.
- Oversee maintenance of departmental database, spreadsheets and notebooks.
- Verify time cards including staff schedules, vacations and maintain attendance records. Maintain time records within the ADI system.
- Assist management with strategic planning and completion of business plan goals.
- Provide administrative support services to Director of Vocational Services and the T&D managerial staff.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- BA/BS degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively coordinate & manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must maintain consistent, predictable and satisfactory attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment.
- Travel throughout the service area may be required.
- May be exposed to program participants with unpredictable behavior.
- Moderate adaptability required. Work environment is occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength: Sedentary