Your donations help us provide free job services throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- Get FREE job and career services here.
- Shop our retail stores, outlets, and online!
- Learn about Job Connection, Career Center, and ESL programs.
There are some items we do not or cannot accept as donations. These include:
• Infant and child car seats and cribs.
• Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters, wood stoves, BBQ’s …)
• Automobile or truck parts, oil, tires, gasoline, fluids, etc.
• Disassembled lawn mowers, lawn mower parts, playground swing sets, or garden hoses.
• Any wet or soiled clothing, mattresses or furniture.
• Large fitness equipment and torch lamps w/open top.
• Used building materials (concrete, bricks, stones, scrap iron, etc.).
• Used bathroom fixtures (sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.)
• Hide-a-beds, king size beds and Hollywood bed frames
• Furniture in need of reupholstering.
• Newspapers and magazines (we accept collectibles – 50+ years old).
• Wall-to-wall carpet and padding.
• Firearms and ammunition. (We do accept antiques.)
• Food, beverages or cosmetics of any kind.
• Mattresses or box springs.
• Paints or household chemicals
• Fluorescent bulbs
• Mercury thermometers
• Office partitions
• Smoke detectors
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette accepts cash donations.
Donations can be sent to:
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette
1943 SE 6th Ave.
Portland, OR 97214