GENERAL SUMMARY: Assists the E-Commerce Management staff in the operation of the E-Commerce Store. Provides leadership by proactively communicating at all levels of the facility and mentoring of all E-Commerce department employees. Uses creativity to promote innovation and new initiatives for increasing revenue and growth.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper adherence by store staff to policies and procedures. Utilize intervention recommended by Human Resources to effectively maintain employee relations.
- Maintain all store records including but not limited to production, financial and human resources in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interact with internal and external customers in person, by phone and/ or by email to ensure excellent customer service.
- Evaluate and proactively react to financial reports in sales and production.
- Responsible for the store operations in the Assistant Manager and/or Store Manager absence; including opening and closing of facility.
- Trouble-shoot, operate and maintain equipment.
- Responsible for the ordering and inventory of supplies.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive and creative team environment.
- Train, coach and mentor staff.
- Supervise staff and allocate resources to meet or exceed productivity goals.
- Use good judgment while following specific guidelines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with all employees.
- Participate in hiring, training and evaluating employees in a thorough, organized and timely manner.
- Ensure proper operation of store security including, but not limited to: online passwords, door locks, alarms, office door, deposits, refunds, safe and incident reports.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or GED and a minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Intermediate computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing and how to use e-mail and internet software.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Must be able to work store operating hours.
- Must be able to function independently in a work setting.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Works indoors in either a warehouse or store setting. Environment is heated or may be air conditioned, and may include exposure to dust.
- Long periods of mobility and moving merchandise.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification – Medium.