Job Connection is a FREE job search and referral program. We help you develop an effective job search strategy and find a job that fits your needs.
- Click here for upcoming events and positions available with partnering employers.
- Information on jobs with Goodwill is here .
Start Your Job Search with Job Connection
Our Employment Specialists work individually with you to identify your work skills, experience, and interests and provide job leads based on your strengths. We create a plan with your vocational goals in mind and work hard to help you locate employment within 30 days, if possible.
Goodwill's Job Connection Program is here for you!
- Call 1-877-676-5872 to speak with your local Employment Specialist.
- Print out an intake packet and bring it in with you to your appointment.
Job Search Services
- Assessment and review of your marketable skills
- Personalized job search assistance and job leads
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- One-on-one interview practice
- Referrals to appropriate agencies
- Networking with employers, staffing agencies and community partners
- Instruction on enhancing job readiness, interview skills, resume creation, etc.
- A resource room with a full computer lab for:
Resume and cover letter assistance
Job search support and job leads
Help with the online application process
Online learning and skill training
Email and internet skill support
- Meet the Employer Events and Job Fairs in the Community
Job Connection Requirements:
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide or arrange your own transportation
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the US
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to work with Job Connection staff (i.e.), returning calls in a timely manner, following through on referrals, contacting your Employment Specialist on a regular basis to receive maximum potential benefit
- You must have a valid phone number or email
- Authorization to communicate with your employer once hired
Are you an Employer?
Job Connection works with employers who need assistance in finding employees for open postions. Our services are at no cost to you. For more information on how we can help, click here.